Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prom feels so long ago, but...

Okay, so my senior prom went well. I got a date easily, dated the girl for a while, and it was a great time. It was even at the top of the coolest building in San Francisco. We all had a ton of fun, and I will always remember senior prom for its laid-back, seemingly unimportant feel; nothing like what I had been lead to believe the experience would be like.

However, what my senior class lacked was an extremely creative, romantic, outlandish prom proposal. That is where the current senior class at my high school comes in. From one of my best friends, who happens to be attending Northwestern next fall, I have heard countless stories of increasingly creative proposal from guys, ending in one final video on YouTube that left me speechless. What I present to you is quite possibly the funniest, silliest and at the same time classiest and cutest prom proposal idea I've ever seen, courtesy of a friend of mine at my old high school.





I'm still in shock. It's an amazingly gutsy performance, and good lord what great comedy. Major props man, I hope your senior prom is as rewarding as this video is for everyone that's ever known you.

No comments: