Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Belated Happy Birthday, and a Happy 100th Post!


On July 27th Wildcat Wire officially turned 1 year old. I waited a little bit to post about it simply because I was pretty close to 100 posts on this blog as well, so now I'm giving myself a little pat on the back for both at the same time. I guess that means I won't post twice about them, which means I'll get in one extra useful post for anyone who reads this site.

I've got a few little birthday-related presents: the classic Beatles tune, the new birthday classic by Bright Eyes, and Patton Oswalt (the voice of Remy from Ratatouille) doing my favorite bit of his about celebrating birthdays.

The Beatles - Birthday
Bright Eyes - Happy Birthday To Me (Feb. 15th)
Patton Oswalt - You Are Allowed 20 Birthday Parties

For those of you statistically inclined, that my 100th post comes at the 1 year mark means I posted once every 3.65 days, or just under twice a week. I'm going to try and make it up to somewhere between 3 and 4 posts a week during the coming year, and hopefully during winter quarter I won't slack off like this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats dude!

but does Lord William know you are using his picture?